Wednesday, December 8, 2010

counting down the days

Been doing A LOT of shopping for the past few days. gloves, winter clothes etc. I've already started packing about a week ago but halfway through I kinda stopped. Gonna really sort through today. My uncle and his family just left this morning. They're so lucky they get 4 days more. lol

A short update :
Honolulu from the 12th until the 20th
San Francisco from the 21st until the 30th
Tokyo on the 31st until 2nd

Been having really good days ever since the day school ended for this year :) Next year will be one hell of a tough year, not only cause of SPM. Just the thought of it makes me feels scared. Forget about that. Oh can you please vote for my cousin Harez Rayyan Nor for the Gap advertisment, the link is on my facebook page :) So nice of you if you did. Thanks! Hehe.  

No comments: