Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hey.. whoever reading this :) A lot has been happening for the past few days. My younger sister slept over at my cousin's house, they got to go to sunway lagoon while I had to be in the hospital for 4 hours today -.- 
went to midvalley yesterday with Alina, Tariq and Aiman. Watched the suckiest 'true horror' movie ever in the history of horror movies called 'Haunted Changi'. That movie shouldn't even be released in the box office in the first place! Haha. Then we watched 'You Again' which was really funny and worth watching :) Initially we planned to do a movie marathon and watch like 4 movies in one day but there were not many interesting movies. To Asla, Fana, Zam, Diyana. We must go out.. anytime before the 12th. I'll be overseas on the 12th of December until the 3rd of Jan. A day before school, I would probably be jet lagged and not be able to go to school. Yes! :D Lol. I loooove the holidays. My sister has been sitting for her SPM since.. 23rd if I'm not mistaken. She's doing pretty good, no surprise :) Alright I'll keep this updated soon. Till then!

No comments: