Saturday, November 13, 2010

another school year has gone

I still remember clearly the beginning of this year, how I reacted when I got to be in the same class as Asilla for the first time ever. This year the school gave us form 4's to choose which class we'd like to be in. but not that easily la, if you did alright in pmr. So me and Asla chose 4 maju, cause it felt right choosing that class, sub-science stream. Geraldine and Roshinni got maju as well :) we had to wait 3 days to finally get a class. We chose to sit at the very last row in class. which i didn't like after a few months. Hehh. but then Roshinni decides to change to another class, 4 Ikhlas. Then Claudia moved to BB from Hartamas. She's awesome. So me, asla, geral and claudia combined the four tables into one row. We actually wanted to rearrange it back to before but we were too lazy and got used to it. So we didn't mind. Plus, it would be easier to get to talk to Zahier and Maan. Funny people surrounded me ;) as the year goes, the studies and subjects are just too hard to cope with. I was considering switching to other streams. But my school doesn't have that many options. So I just had to stick with the class I'm in. Tough year and i hated it. But now that its over, Imma feel all.. nostalgic. Haha. No not really. Kinda glad its over but I've had some good times. I hope next year will be nicer :) Fana moved this year to cempaka, asla will be moving next year to setia alam. I will not let any more of my closest friends move :p
Yesterday would probably be the last day I'll be going to school this year. Took many pictures with my friends. Went to school also to return my text books. But when I was on my way to school, I realized one book is missing. But I have it at home. But I don't think I'm gonna give that back. Lazy to go to school. Lol

No comments: