Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finals was yesterday, English was surprisingly the first paper to begin with. And I find it hard. I read through the wrong notes for literature. I read themes, but characters came out. I couldn't answer a question that was worth 15 marks :S I ran out of ideas and short of 40 words for the 350 words essay. I chose to write about Malaysian Food. I wrote everything I could think of but still wasn't enough. I am pretty sure I screwed English. 10 more subjects to go, but as asla says it to make it sound scarier.. Lol. 20 more papers to go. yikes. But I wanna get it done, no more tuitions for this year. Just a.. Break for 2 months :) Now I still have physics peka to finish.

So I just got back from Raju's at PJ, had a really late breakfast/early lunch. You should go try it. It's the best mamak store there is, the breads they make are so fluffy and soft. beats Mahbub. Then went driving around PJ's housing area. It's so peaceful there. But looks like the 60's-70's type of houses and shops like the ones you see in P.Ramlee movies if you watch any. My dad said it has not changed at all since he was a little kid. He grew up there. My younger sister and parents really like PJ more than Bangsar. In terms of neighborhood, PJ is much more friendlier but Bangsar has almost everything. Lol. 
So my cousin's and grandad just left for Shanghai last night cause my cousin, Nusra, has a dancing competition to win. Hehe. She and 5 others were chosen to go. Good luck, Nus!

No comments: