Thursday, October 28, 2010

lets make a change

Right now, I really wanna see Fana :( Miss her lah. So long never see her. It's so hard to contact her now, she's not active on fb, twitter OR her blog. or maybe she is but when I'm online she's not. Lol. She hardly picks up her phone. She's such a busy person :p But yeah, then she had to stop tuition with pn mahsuri cause she has a really tight schedule in school. NOW it's reeeally hard to get to her. Haha. after finals we HAVE to meet up. Lol. I just post this hoping she would read it ;) 
Speaking of finals, it's going bad. Just bad. that's all I can say. I don't think I'd wanna come to school after finals, just return the text books. okay maybe after I collect my math, accounts and add math papers. then I'm done with form 4. yabadaba-doooo! lol. another year to go. Today is my sister's graduation. wahh. wish I could be there. Haha. sebok only.. next year is my turn. I can wait another year I guess :)

No comments: