Monday, October 4, 2010

get yourself togetherrr

I have to be real quick cause my internet keeps disconnecting every half an hour. So lately, I haven't been going to school for a few reasons. 2 only actually.

1. No studies. from january up till august got. now slowed down a lot. why waste time in school not learning anything, after school go back home and sleep for hours and before I know it, the day is over. But if I skip school, I can sleep in and have the energy to study in the evening.
2. I can understand more when I'm studying at home. More peace and quiet. In school I'll end up talking.

Next year I can't be like this anymore. since it's SPM year. Lots of important stuff to do in school. Must get serious, from now actually. I'm reconsidering chemistry. I still hate it, always will. But when I told my class teacher I wanna drop it she said she'll ask the teacher in charge first but she never got back to me. plus, many people say that's the only science sub I can't drop. GREAT. that ONE subject I don't like can't be dropped. of all subjects. Next year ask again lah. PMR is tomorrow, good luck form 3's :) huihh. I can't wait to finish high school. Everything is getting harder by the day. Finals in less than 3 weeks. enough about school life now. Life at home is great. nothing much to say about it but it's all gooood :)

No comments: