Sunday, September 26, 2010

physced!

I'm so excited for this coming December holidays! With the whole family. My grandad damn semangat this year taking the family travelling. But the thing I hate about travelling is the journey going there, in the plane and at the airports & not to mention jet lags. Lol. But I love seeing the buildings, trying different food, new people, shopping, sightseeing.. just the whole experience is so much fun! Can't wait :D But before that, I still have to get finals over and done with. It's in a month. I haven't been studying anything :S So today I stopped my 3rd Chemistry tuition, as in 3 different teachers not classes. Cause I was hoping to find at least one teacher that can make me interested in this subject but I just can't. I've finally decided to drop this subject, but I'm taking English Literature instead. I hope I'm allowed to do that. I just don't enjoy studying this. I salute those who can ace Chemistry. So what do I do now during Chemistry classes? Lol
I just got back from MV, spent some quality time with my mama. The plan was to get the car washed for an hour, we did that but we ended up shopping for 3 hours. Haha. Trials for the form 5's starts tomorrow. Good luck to all form 5's ;)

No comments: