Monday, August 30, 2010

newsflash

wow.. I haven't gone to school for a week already. That's long. Skipped the merdeka thing today, I had more reasons to not go than to go to school today. Saw some pictures just now and it looked kinda fun. So lets see what I did at home all day, woke up.. late. Did some revising, watched tv, played with harez, megaji, tuition. So my parents told me I can go anywhere I want for my birthday on wednesday, I'm thinking Italian.. My grandad gave me lots of suggetions. Haha. I want my whole family to be there, I love family dinners :) My uncle was asking me why no party with friends this year since it's 'sweet sixteen'.. I just don't feel like it. During bulan puasa who would come, if come also just for dinner. Haha. The last time I had a party was on my 13th birthday. So I'm coming on wednesday.. on my birthday of all days -.- I've missed too much school stuff, I'm sure. Maybe not (at least I hope not) :p I'm gonna continue finishing up my accounts kerja kursus now. ugh.. got accounts tuition tomorrow :'( Bye people.

(so semangat.. picture all) :P

Happy 53rd Merdeka for tomorrow. Go play fireworks ;)

No comments: