Monday, August 23, 2010

2012. please come fast.

Not because of how some people call it, 'doomsday'. I don't believe in all those crap. Because that's the year I'll finally be done with high school. I've never hated school more than I'm hating it now. So much pressure! well I don't have a choice, I wanna have a bright future.. In order to do that, I have to go to... school -.- Just have to be patient and wait. The previous post I mentioned I was gonna try to not skip school for a week.. Failed. Lol. I feel so at peace staying at home, like I don't have anything to worry about. I get scared to easily now, all cause of L. I won't mention names. I'm gonna pray for the best, since bulan ramadhan is a good month, my mum says your doa's will most likely come true during this month. :) and I'm having the flu. haih

No comments: