Thursday, September 2, 2010

yesterday 16 years ago

Yesterday was my birthday, got many wishes, thank you to everyone who wished :) didn't do anything much in school. talked to asilla & zahier the whole time, did some math with zahier. last chapter. he's gooood! went back & slept until 5 then I had tuition. Then right after that we left home and went to Chipolla's at telawi. Today I got presents from my uncle, aunty & aziem :) But presents only mattered to me like crazy when I was at the age under 13, I'd get so upset if I don't get any. seriously, now if anyone wishes me I'm already happy. hehe. After dinner, we went back home & the plan was to actually play mercun & bunga api, everyone else did but me. I was too tired and lazy to go down. But thank you so much for the lovely day! Raeda sukaaaaa. (like how stacy says it at that camera commercial, if you know) :p


So anyways, me and jackie, we're over :p I quit accounts tuition 2 days ago, well I don't know if I quit but she told me to complete my kerja kursus, if got any problems call her. She gave me a whole list of what to do. My mum told her I'm going for private cause I tend to understand more with patient teachers & no screaming necessary. She said maybe it's better if i get myself a private tutor. But the good side about her is that she was nice enough to help me A LOT with my project, she had to stay up tidying it up for me until midnight, she has also gave a HUGE contribution to my accounts knowledge. I didn't know a single thing when I first came to her, now I love doing akaun penyata! everything else is still quite confusing but I'll give it more practice & hopefully Mr.Kelvin is good at teaching. I just can't stand strict teachers.


Skipped school today, the plan was to go raya shopping BUT everyone woke up late, now it's 12.40 & they just woke up -.- everyone also overslept for sahur, the alarm rang but I switched it off in like 3 seconds cause I thought I could stay awake while just closing my eyes for a few minutes. Haha. botdoh. We only had time to drink water. ended up waking up at 5.55 am, 2 minutes left. But surprisingly I'm not as hungry as when I have a big meal for sahur. Usually by now my tummy is already grumbling, now not yet.

No comments: