Wednesday, August 18, 2010

pros and cons


Right now, all I need is hidayah - petunjuk ke jalan yang benar ;) Lol. wth right? but yeah, I need it.


Lately I feel like whatever I'm doing, I'm doing it wrongly. well not literally everything. I try to fix it but it's not showing any changes. Hmm. So last week I didn't come to school 3 days in a row, we weren't doing anything at all cause the majority of the class was absent & I knew I wouldn't have any friends to be with if I went, they had they're reasons why they weren't in school but mine was irrelevant. So I came to school yesterday, today & gonna come tomorrow & try to not skip school for.. a week for starters :p even if no one is going. Not that I love school, just for attendance. I skip school once every few days & the reason in the surat I give my class teacher is ALWAYS 'demam'. That's just sad if I really do get sick every few days. She'll notice I'm lying sooner or later, or she already did. Haha. Got back my papers, yeah now only cause some of the teachers gave back our papers late after the test, I didn't come when they gave it back. Got 90% for maths :) I'm very happy with my math & add maths results.. Only. & thank god the teachers started teaching again so I didn't waste my time coming. Anyways, I just remembered I can eat ;p I'm gonna dig through the fridge now. Bye.

No comments: