Monday, June 28, 2010

contagious

Ughh.. I jangkit the flu from my parents! :( Not too serious, just started sneezing and hingus is starting to come. Lol. ew right? 4th time I got flu this year. Better start eating some medicine. Skipped school today and stayed at home. Then for lunch I went to some kuey teow stall at kelana jaya with my dad and sister. It was actually my 2nd lunch cause I ate before that and they didn't. kesempatan for me to tag along :P Started a new chemistry tuition yesterday, she would be my 3rd tuition teacher this year. I told my mum I wanna drop that subject cause I don't see why it's important for me to learn it cause I don't wanna work as anything involving it.. buuuut she won't let me. Open day is in a few days, not really worried about it since I told my parents  all of my results. But instead they're the ones who are lazy to go. Lol. Skipping school again tomorrow.

No comments: