Friday, June 25, 2010

crushed

I've only got 20 minutes until my add math tuition teacher comes. So I got back my results for mid term exam. And no surprise, I didn't do too good. Got highest in class for Physics though :D managed to get 5A's. Including the not important subject like sivik and pj. Didn't get BM yet. B for agama and accounts. and 3 FAILS! :'( one of em is add math.. and I put my heart into it! well it wasn't enough I guess. But one more mark to pass the paper. Haihh.. nevermind I didn't wanna do anything about it like beg for another mark. That's the past. Try again. Lol. It's the first week school was re-opened and still no studies. At first I thought this was a good thing we get to just sit back and relax. But it's starting to make me feel annoyed cause we're wasting so much time. Dared Alina and Zamrina to wear tudung for a whole day today, in school only. Gave them 15 bucks each for it :p 


5 minutes till tuition. Gonna get ready now. 

No comments: