Wednesday, June 30, 2010

frustrasi

I can't believe I have to do corrections for add math 10 times for each question. well I know it's cause I failed it and all but just one more mark to pass and I only have to do it once. Big difference you see! you know how frustrating that is?! verrrrry. I tried to cheat as in I did it like 5 times instead of 10. Then teacher said this time she'll count. So my friends said it looks obvious that I only did half. So I decided to do it all over again in a new book from the start neatly. But this time with the little help from my sister, she ain't doing it from the heart.. I have to pay her. a lot. 10 bucks for each question and I have like 20 questions to do. that's like 200 bucks! But I'm not paying her that much. I'm not even gonna pay her.. shhh. hehehe. AND I have sejarah, chemistry (yuck) and english work to do also. Just letting it out :p

Bye!

No comments: