Thursday, August 27, 2009

geral-dino!

since she was nice enough to write about me like I simply told her to. I'll write a few things about her

her face is 360° of gorgeousness!


Geraldine andrea. wanna go tell your stories, problems, you name it. she'll listen to anything & everything you tell her. Seriously. She has no choice but to listen.. Haha. First time I met her was in form 1. Geral was probably the one who started the first conversation. Wasn't close to her then. But not now x)

She always has something to talk about. But only during Cik Kuah's class she'll put all her effort to keep quiet :P

She can reeeally dance & not to mention sing :D everyday I'll start singing a song purposely in front of her to see if she knows that particular song or not. aaand she never fails to continue singing from the part I stopped. Even oldies songs like Dolly parton. Impressive ;) I used to think she was this matured minded girl. But then as I got a lot closer to her, hahahahaha.. not even close to the word. well she is sometimes =p whenever our birthdays are coming, we'll might as well celebrate it together since its only 3 days difference. I'm older! :P

She's an understanding person to talk to. And she sleeps a lot! like when I'm talking to her, she'll be laughing with so much enthusiasm. Next thing I know, she's sleeping like a geraldine. I'll start poking her or just singing to her ear. But she won't even get grumpy when I simply wake her. Her weakness, she's very ticklish. anywhere you poke her.. before even landing your finger on her she'll shrug. literally. TRY la, she won't mind :D

She's a very happy person, never in my life have I seen her cry. yet ;p She laughs at anything. She can change someone from being a quiet &

anti social person to someone who just cant stop talking :D she's a very considerate and loving person. Juust felt like expressing my love to her. hahahha.


akhir kata, I Love you Geral!

No comments: