Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm good, thanks for asking.

Lets see, what has been happening lately?
Today is the 6th day of Ramadhan. So far it's going good. & also the 6th day of school holiday. Stayed at home most of the time, there's actually a lot of things I can do at home. I've been studying more than usual for a change. PMR is in 5 weeks. It's actually a little bit too late for me to start studying. Everyone else already started revising =p

Okay, enough about that. I've been sleeping really late & waking up late for the past week. Sleep at 3 am, sahur & then wake up at 10.30 am. My mum told me it's better if I start sleeping early before school starts. Early for me is 12 am =p

Merdeka is in 3 days. Be patriotic people ;D After I read history, I never thought Malaysia was that full of drama and torture. Or maybe they exaggerated a little about some. But was all the war & killing reeeally necessary? Ish. Just ask politely if you want some hasil bumi so much. It's not that hard, some people just have no manners =p

Looking forward to school. That didn't sound right 0.o But I miss my friends :) alright then, I can't think of anything else to share with you. Until then, bye.

No comments: