Tuesday, April 21, 2009

mutakhir ini

Its been quite a while since I last blogged, didn't really know what to blog about. 
So anyway, the 2nd intervensi already started on monday, half way through ;)

BM was okay :)
Science was in subjective. Wasn't so easy :S
Math wasn't too bad. Cik Kuah gave us some revision an hour before the exam started, but still I'm sure I did some careless mistakes.
History - I've never had any interest for history, never read it. Answered whatever that sounded right
English was okay as well :)

Tomorrow's paper is Agama, Geography and KH. Suppose to go and read now but nahh, study on the day itself. Almost everyone in my class copied answers for the previous papers, they got answers from other schools. How disturbing is that -__- cheaters. lol. Moving on, My sister signed me up for some amazing race thing in school. pfft.. I guess I'm gonna have to be all sporting, who knows it might be fun? That way I get to skip tuition :D Asilla and Fana started laughing when they found out I was joining. fckass la you guys :P

Well basically what I'm telling now is what's been going on in school. Besides that, normal daily life I guess,
Baih baih ! :)

No comments: