Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Something to be proud of

So today was the last day of Intervensi :) 

Agama was okay I guess, managed to answer most of it.
Geography was quite hard.
KH was okay as well. 

Then after school, I went back home to have lunch and change to my sports clothes & went back to school at 3 for that amazing race thing.
When we got there, every group had to gather around the tapak perhimpunan & listen to some briefing from Michelle. Then we got the first clue, went to the basketball court to crawl under some tables. I was like okayy? Long story short, we ran here and there to get more clues and we had to go to 10 different station checkpoints overall. It was really tiring and yet fun. My sister & I got 1st place :D over 20 i think. So unexpected, well it was worth it ;) My younger sister and cousin got 7th place and My other cousin got 3rd, with her friend Koshla

No comments: