Saturday, March 7, 2009

sports day.

I was actually planning on not going to this event. Didn't wanna wake up early on weekends, I didn't even participate in anything. So what's the point? But you know, my friends loves me, wanted me to come, chehh. Plus, I wanted to watch Nabiha, Zamrina, Puteri, my sister & cousin run. so yeah, I ended up coming. I arrived quite late. Around 8.30, the performance just started when I got there. Ok, blablabla. Run race compete etc. Everyone was fainting everywhere. I kept on seeing people falling on the ground, literally. Some of 'em just wanted attention.
Lots of things happened, Long story short, Shahbandar won, 2nd Temenggung, 3rd Bendahara, 4th LaksamanaBendahara won for Kawad kaki. Same old same old, nothings changed ;p 
Went to SKBB after sports day was over. My younger sister and cousin had anugerah cemerlang - for getting 5A's for UPSR last year. Met a few of my primary teachers, the school seems smaller. Hahah, anyways, went back home and took a really long nap. 4 hours :P 

No comments: