Sunday, March 15, 2009

lost and loaded

Lately I've been pretty busy. But I think it's better this way, keeps me occupied ;) So about a week ago, my mum signed me up for swimming lessons, 3 times a week. She said it'll bring many benefit. Well, she's right actually. Roughly I have to do 25 laps in the pool. Freestyle, backstroke, etc. 
School - This is the main reason why I've been very busy. Teachers give so much homework, and it's not like they're gonna check it, I have 2 assignments to complete before July, wood work for KH & still more to come. Well, thats actually some of the most important task for this year. So, I'm going to Arkib Negara tomorrow with some friends to find some sources for our history assignment. We have to write about historical buildings only in M'sia, I'm gonna write about Muzium Negara.
March holidays - Holidays already started two days ago. Don't think I'll be going anywhere besides Kl. Lol.

No comments: