Thursday, February 26, 2009

short one

So this past week has been quite tiring. Was waiting for my results for more than a week, had to wait for some of my classmates to sit for their paper. For those who didn't sit for it on the actual exam day. Finally, got some results today - Agama, English & Math. I was only satisfied with my english & math results :) 
Anyways, Stayed back after school today. Initially, I was just planning to stay back to watch my sister and cousin do sukan tara, like I'd participate in anything. Pfft :P So after school, I asked Asilla to stay back with me :D It was really nice of her to accompany me. Unfortunately, It began to rain heavily around 2.40 -__- greeeaat. Almost everyone else went back home. Excluding the two of us :P
Spent 2 hours just talking & talking to Asilla :P So yeah, we left school around 4.30, Now I'm feeling really tired. But I don't wanna sleep now. It's really late for a nap. Alright then, off I go to get a shower :P

No comments: