Wednesday, September 8, 2010

holiday fever

Is it me, or am I the only one blogging and keeping things updated?

So where do I begin? So much has been happening! Lets see, there was the buka puasa dinner with the closest friends of mine on the 3rd, pleasant reunion it was :) Then there was Geraldine's sweet 16th birthday party on the 4th which was a blast! wasn't prepared for it though, I actually wasn't going cause I had plans, but I ended up going ;) right after tuition, literally right after tuition I texted Geral asking by what time I should be over at Asla's place, expecting her to answer like 'in an hour' but she replied 'Now.' I was like ha?! Had to rush rush. Lol. Then the next day I went out with my family for dinner and the day after.. and the day after. Played firecrackers at my cousins' house in PJ yesterday. Also cut my hair, not trim.. Cut. About 2 inches, cannot tahan already, too long. Today has been quite boring, watched Salt and Letters to Juliet. Both movies were great :) 

Comments : 

I never liked Amanda Seyfried, but the movies she acts in are awesome! This movie was sweeeet. Makes me wanna go to Italy, so nice there!

This movie made me love Angelina Jolie more than ever, didn't really get the movie at first but in the end I kinda did. Very WOW her stunts. she's my all time favorite actress. Sandra Bullock too :p

No comments: