Friday, July 16, 2010

a 'little' update

Today after school I went to have lunch at mcd's with Geral, Asla and Clouds <- Best nickname ;) Rushing to finish the homework we got from the last class, copied geral's book, she copied claudia. And I remember teacher telling us to do it on our own without discussing with ANY friends :p technically, we didn't discuss. hehe. Left mcd at around 1.20 to get a cab. Waited for a few minutes at the bus stop but my friends couldn't wait any longer. (scared teacher would get pissed) Lol. From BV we walked to maarof and got a cab. The driver ah, annoying! won't stop talking. I had to sit in front some more. But he was just being friendly. So we came kinda late for class. Just when we were about to start, Geral realized she didn't have her tuition bag with her. My book was in there too. So teacher told her son to drive them there to go and find it. I stayed at her house reading through notes with Tachi. They managed to find it. In the end we started class 25 minutes late. Class was good :) 3rd class in a row I didn't get scolded. Yay for me! My sister fetched me from tuition then we went for a drive here and there. (jagha and asla if you're reading this. We passed by your house too :p) went to mcd's again cause my sisters got hungry and saw me holding the fries I was eating before. Add maths class which I was suppose to have at 5.30 was cancelled :D 


During school, lets see. Today is Cik Anis' (my history teacher) last day teaching in my school. She's gonna be a lecturer at some college in Kedah. Wish her all the best since she's been pretty nice to us. Sivik was quite fun, had some kind of presentation and had to talk about religions in detail. (what they do and all). I don't know why I'm blogging about a day specifically, ususally I'd just blog about what happend throughout the past few days. Lol.
Tomorrow I might be going to some dance thingy and mgs with some friends. Eeeesh I still haven't watched Eclipse! :( I've never watched any of the twilight saga's this late after the release. Can't even remember the last time I went to the cinema. Sad I know. I wanna go play with my babeh cousin Harez now. Bye!

No comments: