Sunday, May 30, 2010

thumbs down behaviour

wow.. I just realized I haven't logged in to myspace for almost 2 months now. I don't even bother logging in to it right now. I'm sure there's no updates anyway. So today during tuition. I have the most fckass teacher ever. I think he was hung over or something during class. He had major eye bags. Every 10 seconds he would mumble something and then he couldn't even keep his head up. Then I... yes, I had to tell him to go and wash his face off. And he did :P So after he came back and continued teaching all of a sudden got energy, I was like good la. Then as I was doing my work.. He starting singing! I was like, " cheerrr can keep quiet ah? I'm trying to do work here. " He was like "Oh! yeah sure. Sorry" THEEEEN he started tapping his lap making some sort of music-ish sound. But towards the end of the class he got himself together and was sorta serious again.
Grrrrr! Told my mum about it. She told me to give it another try, cause he's kinda good but the thing is.. He's still young like 24 years old laidat. But as a teacher don't act childish. ishishish.


Hmm.. lets change the subject shall we?
so I made twitter again. Everyone is starting to have it. Annoying right making it again. heh
Yay! holidays are coming real soon :D 
Bye people.

No comments: