Friday, May 28, 2010

there goes


Lee Dewyze won this years American Idol yesterday and not Crystal. Well she's still working on an album anyways. She's awesome! :)
Moving on... I still have one more paper to do for exams. Accounts left. The only 2 papers I found was not too hard was only maths and physics. But I already found some careless mistakes I did. Not even bm and english was easy. Lol. Today is a friday and there's no school cause of Wesak. Woke up at 8 today when I set my alarm at 10.30 last night. And now it's 10.35 and I still haven't mandi :P no one else is awake. I got bored a few minutes ago and started painting my nails the world's most ugliest colors. I'd take a picture of it and show you, but.. It's too not nice to look at. Haha. On one nail got half green half yellow and black and white dots on top. I suck at this, I'm the only one between me and my sisters who hardly paints nails. Too lazy to remove it, might as well not wear it :P


I'm bored.


Imma hit the showers now.

No comments: