Tuesday, February 16, 2010

killing time

These past few days I've been watching many movies online, movies I didn't get to watch when it was in the cinema. Must catch up :P It's a lot easier online anyways, can save money :) The plan to go watch Valentines day was off. Everyone was busy.. Even if it was on, it'll only be me and Geraldine. Lol. So yeah, I'm amused with the technology nowadays, despite the essays I've been doing for mahsuri's class about cetak rompak and to not encourage that. I do just that. hehehe. Instead of going all the way to the mall to watch, just watch it at home. These are the movies I watched in 2 days.

Some weren't that bad. But i didn't like couples retreat, julie & julia and year one. Yes, this is what I do during the holidays. Lol. So 2 days ago was CNY. I got 60 bucks for CNY this year :) Just now.. like a few minutes ago.. Geral came over, ordered mcd. It was the first time for me ordering something from mcd, usually i'd just go there and buy. Haha. well that's not the reason she came, she had to give money to en.rajahan for some genting trip. Since he didn't know a single detail the way to her house, and he happened to know the way to mine.. So after she gave him the money, we ate. then she went back. I'm gonna think of what movies to watch now.. any suggestions, people? ;)

No comments: