Friday, February 5, 2010

online?

You know, everything online is getting more and more boring by the day. I used to be really active in every social sites. I'd go online pretty much everyday. But not anymore I don't. From Friendster to MySpace to Facebook. Now Friendster and MySpace sucks >:[ But Facebook... I find it fascinating :) 


When I first made it, I thought it was the worse site ever. But now ah.. :D Thinking of deleting MySpace and Friendster, but when I try to.. I can't press the delete button. What a waste. Haha. Maybe some time in the future I'd be looking through it again. Nice what laidat.


So today I skipped school to go to the stadium to support my sisters and cousins swim for a competition. Waited for 5 whole hours just for a 2 minute swim -___- But it went good. Postponed today's add math tuition and dentist appointment cause I was too tired. But the second my mum put down the phone after postponing it, that tired feeling completely disappeared :P nemind lah, once in a while skip tuition.


Going to Alina's sister's wedding tonight. Tomorrow's my sister's (Fadia) and Asilla's birthday! and other people's but they're not as important as them to me. Haha. Remember to wish them ah :)

No comments: