Thursday, October 22, 2009

Okay, so right now i just feel like blogging but i don't know about what. So I've been doing some exercising, First time I actually did this. Jogged on the treadmill for like half an hour then did some push ups. haha. Wasn't strong enough to do that more than 15 times. My grandad was like "Haa.. kan bagus buat macam ni tiap tiap hari" saying that while eating banana. Lol. But i don't wanna do too much exercise. Anyways, I haven't been going to school since it reopened, 2 days already i skipped. Really lazy, get all the sleep i want ;) Asla said form 3's have to go to the field and play games with other classes, 'suppose' to be fun -.- Such a waste of time right? last year seemed way more fun than this year. Uishh. Most of my friends didn't come. I've been spending lots and lots of time with my mum since i'm the only one at home with her :D

So me, asilla and alina are gonna go back to school on wednesday, next week. That's like 5 days in a row. Actually we're still lazy to go & we can still go on with the skipping school thing, but, we don't wanna miss too many things in school. Haha.. anywayss. I wanna go watch tv, better be something good on. Bye!

No comments: