Tuesday, October 20, 2009

filled with apathy

The only thing i've been doing for the past few days is watching tv, online, sleep, eat all day long. haha. In fact, i'm eating right now. Nuggets :D think i've gained like 5 kg's? didn't check.. like i care, can always exercise right? :P
I can't spend time with my sisters, they have to spend their time with books, cause they have their finals coming up soon. I feel bad for them. haha.. So i have to watch tv & all that by myself, well most of the time :P
School has been organizing some trips here and there. Tried to make it sound so fun & interesting. Didn't work on me and my friends, some went like "waaah" with the eyes and mouth wide open. eesh. This is why i'm not interested ; it's a factory where they make yakult or some sort. Then they're going to some unta farm <-- & they said " ni yang paling best sekali "
is that their idea of fun? Haha.. okay, maybe for some people it's fun with the outdoor type of activities. good good ;)
Thought life after PMR would be fun, but its boring! nothing to do. At first it was fun. But i'm just glad we don't have to study no more. For now. haha

So off I go now, to go continue my day. btw, Good luck to those who are sitting for their finals ;)

No comments: