Monday, May 18, 2009

funnay

I just have to blog about this, I know it won't seem funny to you. But to me it is, today I went to school as usual around 7.15 am. Talked to my sister for 5 minutes to kill time instead of sitting down alone. Then zamrina came and I sat next to her, then asilla came, again all stressed up with her  personal problems . There there asla :) cheer up babeh. okay so basically I'm gonna recap my day today. 

english- pn. shuba gave us guided writing & some PMR practice. She was miserable as always, she was probably exaggerating a little too much. Scolding everyone for the littlest things, we had to fill up some oral form. science- teacher gave a brief explanation on growth. since it was only one period. During recess alina, asilla, zam & I went to sit with sukvivi at this particular place, at first we just wanted to teman her, but ended up having recess there as well. Alina brought doughnuts, tasted really good, yknow. soft & all, but it was really sweet. thanks alina ;D Then I drank some grape juice she brought, cold. I practically ate everything she brought. lol. then suddenly when we were enjoying our recess, blackies came & started a fight. screaming in tamil & choking the girl. They thought everyone would care, but no. alina was like " macam suami isteri " :P eishh, what a perfect sight to watch -__- Haa, agama- Ustaz told us to go to the surau, I thought he was gonna do hafazan there, cause thats what he said last week. He said go ambik air wuduk & all. So me & alina went to go wuduk. Then faster went in, ustazah Q was telling what was gonna come out for exam. I didn't take note. Then we went in front, ustaz was telling us what we wanna be as we grow older. then he started on the parents section, as always, alina knew that was coming. Supposedly to make us insaf and cry. It worked on some people, but as for me and alina. not exactlyyy. I mean yes, we felt bad & we were aware of our mistakes and sins, but no we didn't show them by crying. We were laughing at some of the actions ustaz did, omg if you were there you'd understand what I mean. Right alina? :) Hilarious. I couldn't control myself not laughing any longer. So yeah there was a point when I actually did. ish ish. This is the main reason I'm blogging about this. I never expected ustaz to react this way. he was like playing this gay song to make a more saddening vibe. Asilla and zamrina cried. Then he started to scream & sounded like he was literally crying, so I took a quick peek & his face was all dry, no tears. He can act -.- he said alot of  " adik adik "  Hahaha.. random part of the day. yeh I know, i'm rude. wtf right? ;p

for Bm eacher gave papers. aiyoo, now I have to finish my KH modul crap which I won't finish on time >:| Byebye

No comments: