Saturday, March 28, 2009

small details .2

 What's your ambition?
-nothing planned yet
Are you looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- nope
Do you think you have enough confidence?
-
No
Destroy homework?
-
please :)
What would you name your kids in the future?
-
I have other things to think about -.- I'll think of something when I'm actually pregnant or something. ozho
 What is your goal for this year (2009)?
- to do good in PMR
Do you think you are clever?
-
no
What are you favorite colours?
- blue
Do you ever wonder where you would end up after you die?
- Padang Mahsyar , from there hopefully heaven la :P
What are you bad habits?
-
shaking my legs 
State a random fact about yourself?
-
I have no allergies :P
What do you mean if you were to fall in love?
-
whaaa?
Are you currently single?
-
tidak ;)
What's your biggest fear?
-
Allah SWT

No comments: