Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY holidays

This pass week was pretty boring. Went to my grandad's friend's house for Chinese New year, which was fine. Earned RM 50 :P  
Besides that, I didn't go out that much. Mostly just stayed at home throughout the whole holiday. Not really in the mood to go out. But I did go to OU this morning with my sister Leyla & her boyf Aeyden just to watch Bride wars. The movie was good ;) 
Left OU around 3 then had lunch at Popeyes in taman tun with my parents. Then I was feeling tired so I was the only one who wanted to go back home while everyone else went to some park to jog. They're probably still there or elsewhere cause they're not back yet :P
Anyways, Schools' gonna be re-opened in two days time. Not looking forward for the studies -__- But I really miss my friends & uhm ... him ;)

No comments: