Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to, (:

My little sister, Fadia, BestFriend, Asilla & Fana's awesome Dad :D

Today was Fadia's 13th, Asilla's 15th & Fana's dad's 43rd Birthday. (Not sure about Fana's Dad's though :P)
But yeah. During sports, We did some studying in class instead of all that physical exercising. So when class was over, Instead of saying Thank you to teacher, everyone started singing ' Happy Birthday ' to Asilla. I heard she got bashed today. ahaha ;p
Anyways, Geraldine, Roshinni, Cassie, Alina & I were planning to go to some Sunburst concert this March. But I don't think I'll be going.
So then, Around 6, I went out to Madame Kwans to celebrate my sister's birthday with my cousins, aunt & immediate family. My sister got this guitar heroes guitar from my parents, Not so sure what its called.
& again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: