Saturday, May 8, 2010

I take it back

you know what, after mid term is way too long. Haha.
Went to Hartamas' School Carnival. It was dead boring.. went there at 11. The school was really big. Met some old friends there like Irfan, Shamita and some other people, also made some new friends. Didn't take pictures though. sigh why didn't i. Aziem told me he'll be coming but a little late cause he has some badminton competition in the morning. At around 12.30 something my sister, Leyla left with her friends for a movie. I stayed there cause I wanted to wait for aziem :) spent about an hour or so with him and friends.. Had to leave quite early for lunch with the family. :( Went home after all that and slept for about 2 hours. Woke up and it was already night. Haha.


Oh wells, I'm gonna do a little revision now before I watch tv. Bye to whoever who's reading :)

No comments: