Tuesday, April 20, 2010

no it's not easy

A few days ago, my cousin Harez had his cukur jambul. 
His hair isn't even long yet and they had to cut it. Lol.
The food the caterers brought was awesome! I couldn't get enough. yums.

So I was offered to be a school prefect yesterday. But I'm gonna reject the offer.
I was dicalonkan when I was in form 2 also, I wanted it badly cause if I'm a prefect since form 2/1, in form 5 can get a big jawatan. Haha. But form 4 no la. only canteens, kebersihan and all that -.- bleghs
But I got rejected cause I didn't have enough sumbangan(s) for the school.
But this year i'm already too busy. I can't accept the offer to top that off. Teacher said that they would for sure accept me as a prefect cause I did well for ko-kurikulum & wakil sekolah all. But still I dowan. Lol. even if i'll get a sijil for this.
I wouldn't wanna fail in my studies. so my mum said it's best if i said no to that.

yesterday me & my cousin went for our accounts tuition, we actually went right on time cause usually we'd come late & teacher would scold us for not being punctual and early. But when we got there yesterday, there were 2 other students from class who were waiting outside. So usually if this happens, teacher is late. (yeah SHE can be late :P) so we waited.. & waited.. & waited. So i said where's the cempaka kids, then Li Shuan said they're always late, they'll be here soon. 20 minutes later. STILL waiting at the stairs outside class, I was like this is not normal. we're suppose to have a test today but how can everyone be late. Najya was predicting that teacher is late cause of the volcano thing, but we didn't really take that seriously. Then Li Shuan finally decided to call teacher, She didn't pick up. But she texted her & said 'are you trying to call me? I'm sorry dear but I'm stuck in London due to the volcano eruption in europe.' She left for London 2 weeks ago. So turns out Najya was right :P so annoying lah. teacher only told 2 people to spread the news there wasn't class. only those from cempaka & hartamas knew. but Li Shuan is from hartamas & her own friend didn't tell her. Lol
So the other 2 girls left & it was only me & my cousin.. she wanted something to eat so I teman her go to Subway. Then we went back home. 

I woke up at 9.30-ish this morning, skipped school today cause both of my sisters didn't go, might as well skip also and not waste petrol to send me only. More like kesempatan :P gonna study now. 

No comments: