Sunday, April 11, 2010

exprimental

I've been making all sorts of websites lately, curiosity. from fs -> ms -> fb -> blogspot -> twitter -> formspring. yeah I just made a formspring account. Haha.
 Don't think it'll end up like my twitter acc, I won't delete it unless I don't find it amusing la. Here's the link. formspring.me/RaedaHanis
you're just suppose to ask questions. At first I thought it was desperate to have an acc JUST for questions when you can ask on fb or something. But since some people are too shy to show their names or faces to ask. So..

Things at school aren't too good at the moment. kelam kabooots.
I noticed every single time I post a blog it's basically about school and lately.
and it's always the same thing. how interesting? -____-
So now I'm hearing my sister screaming damn loud cause she won tickets to Tokio Hotel's concert. Lol.


No comments: