Monday, November 30, 2009

missed me, didn't you.

Agree with the title? just lie and say yes lah. i'm so full of myself :P

So it's been 2 weeks since i last blogged. Cause lots of things has been happening, in case you haven't figured it out yet.
Everyday there's something to do.. for these past 2 weeks. I won't tell you from A to Z, but these are some of the things that are now involved in my life. Haha.

2 weeks back, i went to my cousin's house for a sleepover.. only for a night. Slept at 4 and woke up at 10. Played played played all day. Went back at 9.30 later that night. Did more swimming training, during the holidays we have to go everyday except on weekends, fuhh. Maybe next year will also be the same. but that's if we're not too busy.
hmm.. what else. So many but can't remember -__- well maybe not THAT many, but more a lot more than usual. lol. Celebrated raya aidiladha a few days ago. Skip skip skip and i'll tell you from when i can remember clearly. which is... 2 days ago. haha.
Went to midvalley with my parents and sisters :D watched 'a christmas carol' and it was downright boring. well to me it is, i fell asleep after half an hour. Aaand the highlight of the day, my parents got me a new phone :) Thanks again ma and bah <3 I know you're reading :P

moving on, yesterday we went to midvalley, again.. Haha. But this time we went to watch 'new moon'. I'd rate the movie 5/5 :D who wouldn't? Taylor lautner was soooo buff! and good looking to top that off.

Screw taylor swift. who's with me? Haha.

After that we had an early dinner at kenny rogers. Bumped into asilla and her brother.. Went up to each other and said hi like never seen each other for 30 years, chit chat lah a bit. Haha. Today, the plan is to start packing for Jakarta, leaving on the 4th (this friday) and coming back on the 8th. So theee end.. well end for the 'what happened lately' story, that is. Until then!

No comments: