Thursday, November 5, 2009

lets see

All of a sudden I've been having many things to do, pretty busy lately. Long story short. Let me try to recall.

  • On monday I went to school, hung out with friends. Then around 8 pm, my family and I went to Jakes, to celebrate my cousin's belated birthday.
  • On tuesday, my school had this school trip to all kinds of museums, had to walk from one museum to another. I had fun. Had lunch with alina, asilla & farhana. Went back home and slept until 9. haha
  • On wednesday, which was yesterday, I skipped school.. too tired. Read this book I got addicted to, borrowed it from asla. Later that day, at 8 pm, I went to swimming practice after 2 months break. My stamina is so much lower, coach told us to do some jogging and some other things which was tiring! after all that, we had to swim, that part was okay ;)
  • On thursday, which is today, I'm gonna read again, then tonight going swimming again. Exactly what I did yesterday. haha
  • And probably more to come...

No comments: