Friday, June 19, 2009

its driving me crazeee :O

My braces is no longer attached to my teeth :D after 2 years & 6 months. 
I was slightly sick yesterday, & worse today. Having flu & headache, think i got it from Geral :p and to top that off, my legs seriously hurts after i had to do some land exercises yesterday ; push-ups, running, etc. My coach told all of us to do that for like, an hour and a half? theeen we had to swim while we were in pain. It was torture i tell you :p
moving on.. school was quite pointless this week, didn't study for every subject but math, the only thing that was worth it for coming ; we got back our results & did a little bit of last minute projects in school.
so almost everyone in my class decided to sit where we want to, and sit on our 'real' places only when there's science. so now i sit next to Geral and in front of Alina.. all the way at the back. 
and today was the last day ustaz Hafizul teaching in smkbb, gonna continue study somewhere. Nooo :( he's not as strict and fussy as the other agama teachers. Then a few minutes before agama finished, he was saying byebye & all.. then gave us his number and email aaand friendster, incase we wanted to story story with him. Hahaha.. i only wrote down his e-mail, Alina wrote down everything, she's probably curious of how his page looks like :P
My sister won't be at home with us until tomorrow evening for some prefect camp in janda baik, pahang. & i miss her already :(
 
Had a long and tiring day today, skipping swimming practice tonight. wanna get some rest. bye

No comments: