Friday, April 24, 2009

this is what happen today.

woke up at 6.50 am today, forgot to set the alarm. Got ready for school, arrived same time as Asilla, walked with her to the line, sat next to zam, talked like always. Then Alina came.. and I left to go line up for the prize giving thing. The teacher was like "tempat pertama ..... Jangkadiba" eh its not jangkadiba la. It's actually 'Jaghadibah'. So random we came up with that weird name. Its not even a word. Everyone was like "?" Haha. I acted innocent in front of the pengetua, she was like "what's your full name?" Then I pointed at my name tag. Then she was all " ohh Raeda Hanis, ye " all smiling. I just took the prize & left :P
random much?
enough la, not good teasing. I was the smallest there, physically, but I got the biggest thing to carry, greeat. It was heavy & the wrapper was torn, had to make sure it didn't fall. After assembly, went back to class, ate some of the snacks during agama with Alina, Danish & Tariq. For english, we went to bilik media, did literature. I didn't bring my novel. So I Just talked to Joshua. Then geography we went to the computer lab. Pn.Suriyana asked Geral to write down the notes on the board. She told us to show her our book before we go back home, I stopped writing & showed her, she was like "bagus, ok byee raeda :)" she didnt notice. went to teman Alina send the attendance book, waited downstairs. Went out then Adam told me the car was leaving, chased after it, turns out my aunt was just doing a U-turn -__- Had lunch, mengaji then had math tuition after that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the picture! HAHA! XD