Friday, February 13, 2009

Not much of a sports person,

Today, my school had our annual cross country. As always, I got disqualified, 3 times in a row  -__-  well, I'm not surprised really. The distance was 6km . So then after the assembly & all, The form 4 and 5's started running, then it was the form f3,2 & 1's turn. Before we even started running or went in front of school, This f4 guy named Azrul, arrived like really early. He managed to get back within 15 minutes. woahh :O
Initially my plan was to slowdown my running speed whenever I was going downhill and run faster uphill. But I was seriously lack of energy by the time I reached the bus stop nearby my school. Heh.
So, I didn't have the determination to qualify anymore. Continued walking, Met up with Asilla, Who was also dead beat :P 
Then half an hour later came Alina from the back, So the 3 of us walked together, Started singing to keep us from being bored (:
Ahh, Then there was this shitty place, Didn't use that way last year though. It was kinda slippery. I thought I was able to just run down and nothing would happen & land safely, Buuut, It was the whole opposite of safely. Slipped & fell -.-
Turns out I wasn't the only one who fell. A few others did too. Haha.
Everyone else did pretty good. Better luck next time eh? If there is gonna be a next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! xD